Thursday, April 9, 2009

London, here WE come!!

The day has finally arrived! After months of planning, weeks of packing (yes I know I have a packing problem), a day of stressing over a minor luggage fiasco and a full 8 hours of work Michael, Kevin, Linda and I have all assembled at our house to leave for the airport. We ordered some pizza and sat around anxiously awaiting the drive to Philadelphia International Airport. Once 8pm rolled around it was decided that we had been waiting long enough so we took off for our 10:40pm US Airways flight.

We breezed right through security and had time to do a mini airport pub crawl...well really just one at a bar and then some tasty crab fries at Chickie's and Pete's. FYI - no crab or seafood of any kind was involved in these fries, which is why I eat them! The flight was smooth and we all were able to get some snooze time in, which was great although being on a plane for that long is never really enjoyable. At 11:00 am (GMT) we touched down 30 minutes early in rainy, gray London.
Yay we're here!!! Let the fun begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment