Relaxed at their apartment for a bit which was really nice, but cramped for 6 guys. They got robbed in their first apartment, but said that this one felt much safer which made me feel a little bit better about sleeping on their couch. Met up with some of my other friends from BC because the boys I was staying with had too much work to do to go out (I guess I'll give them a break, it was a Monday night). Went to a club called Q which was fun, but really expensive.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Ireland Excursion Day 4 - Dublin
My friend from BC, Shawn, met met in Dublin City aka Baile Atha Cliath or as the tour books call it Publin/Clublin. Went to the grocery store and bought raisin bread, bananas, milk, and peanut butter to feed myself for the next couple of days. You have to pay for bags at the grocery store!

Relaxed at their apartment for a bit which was really nice, but cramped for 6 guys. They got robbed in their first apartment, but said that this one felt much safer which made me feel a little bit better about sleeping on their couch. Met up with some of my other friends from BC because the boys I was staying with had too much work to do to go out (I guess I'll give them a break, it was a Monday night). Went to a club called Q which was fun, but really expensive.
Relaxed at their apartment for a bit which was really nice, but cramped for 6 guys. They got robbed in their first apartment, but said that this one felt much safer which made me feel a little bit better about sleeping on their couch. Met up with some of my other friends from BC because the boys I was staying with had too much work to do to go out (I guess I'll give them a break, it was a Monday night). Went to a club called Q which was fun, but really expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment