Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Here!

Hi, All!! I have safely arrived in jolly ol' London. I have four flatmates (and luckily my own room and bathroom!). One of my flatmates is from BC but the other three (two boys and one girl) are all from England. I cannot believe I just got here yesterday...I'm all thrown off with the jetlag. We had orientation this morning and then a bus tour at 2 today and we got out at Buckingham Palace...pretty cool! Tonight I'm going out with a group of girls to a pub nearby for a late dinner and a pint (hopefully we'll get to watch some football too! not soccer haha). Hope all is well with everyone. Cheerio!

And for those of you who asked for my address I believe it is....

Kara DeMichele
Queen Mary, University of London
E23 Beaumont Court
Westfield Way, London
E1 4NX
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment