Went to the movies tonight because we have our BC London trip to Brighton this weekend. Laid low with Alycia (my flatmate) and Caitlin who are from BC as well and going on the weekend trip. There's a movie theater in walking distance from our campus so we thought we'd go see Slumdog Millionaire that everyone had been raving about. The theater was really nice and only £4. I guess it's 3 on Mondays for student nights! Didn't know what it was going to be about; thought it would be light-hearted and funny, but it turned out to be really intense and moving. Haven't had my chocolate fill around here so I filled up a bag of chocolate covered raisins (aka Raisinettes!) and they were OH so satisfying. The movie is a definite must-see for everyone. If it's still out in "the States" then I'd say go see it ASAP!!
No comments:
Post a Comment