Monday, May 11, 2009

Cookson: Day 5 & Family

Today I got a cool assignment from Angela. Helped out with some new product planning - looks like they're doing something similar to the Pandora bead bracelets. Definitely some good looking stuff. Had to work with measurements as well as creating description for the beautiful beads. I might have gotten a little into it - my favorite was "fiery swirl". Angela said I was "brilliant" and called me a natural (natural at what I'm not quite sure).
From work I went straight to Laura Vasaturo's for dinner. Got there and was surprised to see Pete and Marge! Great to hear their stories especially when they'd recount memories with Dad. Laura made a gourmet dinner - lamb burgers, chicken sausage, couscous, Greek salad and eggplant. Quite the feast and then followed by chocolate fondant. I was in heaven with all that jazz and my elderflower to drink (one of my new obsessions). The girls were cute, but I think Laura was a little stressed especially having her parents there. Eric was busy with work again so I didn't get to see him. So nice of Laura to have me over again and we're going to try and plan a garden picnic before I head home. Pete sent me off with homemade oatmeal raisin cookies - YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment