Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Sun & Planets" at Cookson

Definitely sore this morning from all of last night's rock climbing! A good workout seeing that I have no upper-body strength to speak of. Put up the summer window display at Cookson today. A bit strange that it was called "Sun & Planets" and there were about 20+ planets - I wasn't going to be the bearer of bad news. I am officially the master of odd jobs at Cookson!


At the end of the day I said goodbye to Angela because she's going to be in Birmingham tomorrow. She told me what a big help I was and then gave me a hug and a kiss! Not exactly what I'd expect from a boss back in the States. When I returned to Queen Mary that night I called Dad in China on Skpe. It was 4am there, but he couldn't sleep as usual so we worked on France/Monaco plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment