Last day at the internship...
Angela Haynes found me a job doing stock inventory which was pretty cool weighing out all the wedding rings, but got tedious after awhile. Dave brought me English candy so that I could try it out - lots of chocolate, so I couldn't resist!
Went to Pizza Express (YUM) with Angela Haynes and Mark Warren. The three of us split a bottle of wine and I tried the new pizza which was pretty neat - it's a regular pizza with a hole in the center and a salad in its place! Nice of Angela to take me out on the company's tab. I wonder if drinking is a normal thing at company lunches - I don't hate it.
Angela gave me a gorgeous silver bracelet with a dangling silver heart-shaped plate and a purple heart-shaped bead. I was very surprised - so thoughtful! I was sad to say goodbye because they're a great group of people. They made sure to tell me to give Dad good remarks (which I already had!).
No comments:
Post a Comment