Saturday, May 30, 2009

Packing for good...

Slept in big time today. Skyped with Mom and Dad and then started packing. So crazy that my time is up here in London - I can't believe it. Seems like so long ago that these Italy and Greece trips with Mom and Lauren were only a thought and now they're just days away. So excited!! Especially to be with awesome travel buddies - makes all the difference.

I packed up everything for good. Turned in my bedding to charity - no need to take it home. Had quite the time getting my huge bags down three flights of stairs - broke the handle of my new big one in the process :-( Reception called me a car to the Heathrow Renaissance hotel.

I was on the club level at the hotel thanks to Dad, but they don't put any goodies out on Saturdays so I was happy to have packed my PB&J. Conference called with Mom and Dad. Dad's in Las Vegas for work and Mom's on her long journey to get out here. Cant't believe I'll see her tomorrow! Waking up at 4am tomorrow for my 6am flight...should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment